Specialist - Finance & Accounting, Dubai - UAE (ISMEA)
- Revenue, expense and statistical data reporting and forecasting.
- P&L analysis, forecasting and planning
- Performance and variance analysis and commentary (including customer level analysis, trend analysis, cost driver analysis etc.) using data queried from Business Intelligence systems
- Monthly P&L analysis and reporting on local, district and region level
- Ad Hoc analysis and data gathering/processing for internal clients
- Coordination and follow-up of performance results, cost saving initiatives and balanced scorecard with countries
- Coordination and updating of presentation packs for staff meetings
- Assist in annual business planning process for all business segments
- Development and implementation of changes to analysis/forecasting methodologies and workflows
- Should have experience in financial reporting, business and product analysis.
Qualifications & Job Specific Competencies:
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree. In Finance preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & Access
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence systems.
- Understanding of Financial Accounting Principles.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Minimum 3 years in financial analysis and controlling function
- Extensive logistics industry knowledge